Member Support

• Advertisement
SeaBear Aircraft

Canadian Aircraft Owners

Advocacy topics from around the world...

Canadian Aircraft Owners

Unread postby BGH » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Most probably already use the internet to report their airwothiness to Transport, here's the link that they sent me in an email while I was driving around western Canada the last 2 weeks. Remember that the report must now be filled out by March 30.

Annual Airworthiness Information Report (AAIR)/ Rapport annuel d’information sur la navigation aérienne (RAINA)

It is time to complete the Annual Airworthiness Information Report (AAIR) for your aircraft. Using your AAIR Access Code, log into the following website: http://wwwapps3.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/ ... index.aspx. An instruction page on how to complete the online form can be found at http://wwwapps3.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/ ... CTIONS.pdf. The AAIR Access Code is the same each year and can be found on the top right hand corner of any AAIRs sent in previous years.

AAIR(s) must be submitted by 2016-03-30. Please note the due date for your AAIR is not related to your annual inspection date. The AAIR requires the date of the most RECENT annual or 100-hour inspection which could have occurred in the previous calendar year.

For all changes to your mailing address, you must contact your TC Regional Aircraft Registration Office at 1-800-305-2059. Indicating your new mailing address as part of your AAIR submission will not update your mailing address. If you require assistance to complete your AAIR online, if you misplaced your access code or if you have any questions/concerns, please contact our office at 1-888-663-3639 or by e-mail at cawwebfeedback@tc.gc.ca.

Daryl
BGH
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Canadian Aircraft Owners

Unread postby gear » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:48 pm

I just got mine last week - need to get on line and get mine filled out. Thanks for posting this.
gear
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to Seaplane & General Aviation Advocacy & Regulatory Matters