Member Support

• Advertisement
 photo NBAA-Banner_zps2dqnlcgt.jpg

37hp J2 ski tug

Everything Off & On Unpaved Or Paved Surfaces...Or Even The White Fluffy Stuff!

37hp J2 ski tug

Unread postby cubdriver2 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Glenn
cubdriver2
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: 37hp J2 ski tug

Unread postby CFII » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 am

"Modern machine joins forces with nature for man's fun, so heads down boys, she's coming over!"

Thanks for posting
CFII
Gold Wings II Member
Gold Wings II Member

Unread postby Tim McCormack » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Not to worry.......they were well protected by bear trap bindings. :o
Tim McCormack
Platinum Wings Member
Platinum Wings Member

Unread postby CFII » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Was just trying to edit the quote from the video for accuracy and it made a new post. Is there an edit feature, Jason?
CFII
Gold Wings II Member
Gold Wings II Member

Unread postby jjbaker » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:52 pm

Yeah, I've noticed that some groups can edit and some can't and its a "group" thing I must have screwed up. :oops:

Since you belong to almost all the groups (Registered Member, Supporting Member, Founding Member) there are some differences I haven't figured out, yet, since my account is a admin account and can do everything and belongs to every group with its own buttons and stuff.

Let me mess with it and feel free to send me a heads up and I'll edit it for you in the meantime.
I'll have it figured out with my next batch of updates and checks in a few weeks. Promise!

It takes focus to sit down and go through all these settings and oh, there's a squirrel!

Happy New Year my friend and thank you for your support, guidance and friendship to this strange German guy.

^^That's for all the guys who've posted on this thread and the many others.

Cheers,

Jason
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Unread postby RKittine » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:54 pm

70 MPH on 37 HP? Pretty Good if you ask me! Next it will be water skiing behind a C-85 J-4.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby CFII » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:32 pm

jjbaker wrote:Yeah, I've noticed that some groups can edit and some can't and its a "group" thing I must have screwed up. :oops:

Since you belong to almost all the groups (Registered Member, Supporting Member, Founding Member) there are some differences I haven't figured out, yet, since my account is a admin account and can do everything and belongs to every group with its own buttons and stuff.

Let me mess with it and feel free to send me a heads up and I'll edit it for you in the meantime.
I'll have it figured out with my next batch of updates and checks in a few weeks. Promise!

It takes focus to sit down and go through all these settings and oh, there's a squirrel!

Happy New Year my friend and thank you for your support, guidance and friendship to this strange German guy.

^^That's for all the guys who've posted on this thread and the many others.

Cheers,

Jason

Not a big deal but something. Don't want you too have too much free time on your hands!
CFII
Gold Wings II Member
Gold Wings II Member

Return to Bush, Ski & Backcountry/ Specialty Flying