Member Support

• Advertisement

Lowest Time Seabee For Sale

Everything aviation & seaplane related as well as personal subjects...

Lowest Time Seabee For Sale

Unread postby jjbaker » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:55 am

SEABEE $88,900 PRICED TO SELL Lowest time Seabee flying! 400 hrs TT, 125 SMOH by Rich Brumm, 100 hrs no ad prop. KX135 radio/gps, xponder intercom, graphic engine monitor. Many mods- alt, lite wt starter, electronic ignition, Cleveland wheels/brakes. Hyd pack o/h, t/wheel rebuilt- aircraft has been totally restored- new fuel bladder, everything o/h or new all ad's c/w. flys like a dream, handles great on the water. Owner is retiring from flying. You will not be disappointed in this Seabee! [Removed by Request]

Image Image Image
Image Image

Source: Bruce Hinds
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Re: Lowest Time Seabee For Sale

Unread postby RKittine » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:28 am

If only I had my medical! Looks great and right in my home state.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby jjbaker » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:29 pm

She's a real beauty. The owner just joined the forum too, would be nice to hear from him and learn more about the plane.
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Unread postby hindsbru » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:01 pm

RKittine wrote:If only I had my medical! Looks great and right in my home state.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I had a nice note from Mike. He's getting on in years and has decided to hang up the flying. Interestingly enough as he explains it he came late to the party, learning to fly that is. He was so in love with the Seabee his only regret is that he didn't learn sooner.

He seems like a really nice guy, if you're close I'm sure he'd love to show you his airplane. Ya never know, you may not need a medical soon.

Bruce
hindsbru
Bronze Wings Member
Bronze Wings Member

Unread postby RKittine » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Hi Bruce,

Where is Mike located? There is a Judge on the field at Warwick with a Seabee in his hanger, all in pieces. Each year it stays that way, is another year closer to it never being rebuilt or too far gone to rebuild.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby KeithSmith » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:22 pm

George185F wrote:How come it has so little time on it?

I'll bet part of the answer is that when it became such a beautiful classic it was hard to put it at risk. It's not uncommon for people to spend years on a homebuilt and then be reluctant to fly it and chance losing what they had worked on for so long. I once had a bit of that myself with a car that looked like it just came off the showroom floor. It only left the garage on special days en route to places where I knew it would be safe.
KeithSmith
Silver Wings Member
Silver Wings Member

Return to General Discussion