Member Support

• Advertisement
SeaBear Aircraft

No, You Are Not On The Wrong Forum!

Everything aviation & seaplane related as well as personal subjects...

No, You Are Not On The Wrong Forum!

Unread postby jjbaker » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Some may have noticed new banners on the page, which usually try to solicit our quite affordable advertising options here. These now swing between Gliderforum.com's and Aerobaticsforum.com's Logos as well. This was done on purpose as I decided to use our completely underutilized Ad System to promote the other two forums to members and readers here. The same happens on both other forums.

This is still Seaplaneforum.com - The Seaplane Pilot Network! :acute:

Advertising runs $29.00/ Month with the option to add either of the other two pages for just $10.00/ each per month.
This is for a 750 x 100 pixel banner, designed by the advertiser or done for the advertiser according to wishes.

1 | 3 | 6 | 9 & 12 Month Prepay Programs Available. Fully Invoiced & Tax Deductible as Business Advertising Expense.
Our funding levels have been better in the past, currently 17 people float this forum for everyone.
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Re: No, You Are Not On The Wrong Forum!

Unread postby cubdriver2 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:19 pm

I had a glider at one time but now I have a Lazyboy

Glenn
cubdriver2
Platinum Wings Member
Platinum Wings Member

Unread postby jjbaker » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:25 am

Bet you don't have one of these...

jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Unread postby RKittine » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:58 am

When not paying attention and do to how my laptops screen is currently formatted, I get the new Banner on my initial entrance each time I check in and have thought a few times that I was on one or the other site incorrectly.

Glenn, Does your LB have the built in beer can holders?

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby jjbaker » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:28 am

I sometimes get confused myself. Best course of action to determine which forum you're on:

1. Check upper left for whats written in the browser window. If its too early for that and/ or vision is still blurry - Proceed.

2. Check posts for one-liners. Lots of one-liners = You're definitely on Seaplaneforum.com

3. If a topic is completely off base and derailed after 3 posts = You're are probably on Seaplaneforum.com

4. Click on "View Active Topics" - read the headlines. If it sounds wet, you're on Seaplaneforum.com, if no topics at all, you're on Aerobaticsforum.com

Works for me every time. ;-)
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Return to General Discussion