Member Support

• Advertisement

Links To Other Websites - Updated

Everything aviation & seaplane related as well as personal subjects...

Links To Other Websites - Updated

Unread postby jjbaker » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:34 pm

I've added a whole bunch of links to other organizations and sites yesterday and today.
For those without a picture to look at, forgive me - I didn't have the patience to make banners for them.

You may see the listing by clicking here!
These are hard links (leaving seaplaneforum.com), many of the websites linked to do not provide links to us, so don't forget to come back here... :?

These "Link Banners" may be added to the signatures of supporting members to promote their favorite association/ website from this list. You do that by right-clicking on the banner, select "copy image location" and then paste it into your signature line. Once there, you should select the whole link, mark it and push the [IMG] button in your tool-sink. If you know how to "hotlink" the picture, go ahead, if not, I will eventually notice and fix it for you. Or... you could write me a PM.

Remark: The picture NEEDS to link to the corresponding page.

Available Banners:

If you use Kevin's Banner - Shown Here Just For Emotional Purposes, Please Put "In Memory Of Kevin Williams" somewhere next to it.
The hotlink should lead back to http://www.seaplaneforum.com - as to avoid confusing people who click on it.

Do not download these banners, use only the link provided here. Should I get forced to take any of them down, it will be much easier.
PLEASE do not use these images on any other forum without my permission, instead make your own for use elsewhere.

If you need help with this, email me at seaplaneforum.com and we'll take it from there. Remember, only Supporting Members have signatures.

Thanks!
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Re: Links To Other Websites - Updated

Unread postby KlausNW » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:28 pm

jjbaker wrote:You may see the listing by clicking here!
These are hard links (leaving seaplaneforum.com), many of the websites linked to do not provide links to us, so don't forget to come back here... :?

Most computer mouses have a rolling wheel in between the left and right buttons, if you push and click that roller it commonly opens a new tab in your browser.

Also called: The middle button.
Klaus Marx - Piper Pacer Pilot
Juneau, AK & Wenatchee, WA . . . . . . Click on Link Bar to view the 'non-profit' group.
Image Image
KlausNW
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to General Discussion