Member Support

Trophy Hunting German Style - Get That Bra!

Everything aviation & seaplane related as well as personal subjects...

Trophy Hunting German Style - Get That Bra!

Unread postby jjbaker » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:14 am

Who wants to hunt Lions, Giraffes or Elephants, Bears, Elks or Boars?
Boring Crap! The hunting trophy of the future is smaller, lighter and can be hung up without preparation.

Hunters in Mecklenburg Vorpommern, Germany have found this new trophy.

A 41 year old tourist, biking with her significant other was lucky when the bullet of a hunter was derailed by a metal piece in her bra.
This happened during a wild boar hunt on Friday 8/7/15. Police has since secured the hunting rifle used in that episode.

Authorities hastily issued a new law that makes the wearing of bra's mandatory during hunting season and reminded women to avoid any resemblance with wild boars. Misidentified targets still cause lots of hunting accidents. Further, desperate hunters have been reminded to simply ask women they like to take the bra off rather than opening fire right away. Example: "Hello, I am the hunter Rolf and I like you. Would you kindly take off your bra for me? Thank you!"

Some slapping and screaming may ensue, but folks, this way beats hitting the newspapers after trying to shoot it off...

Have a nice weekend!

:horsy:
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Re: Trophy Hunting German Style - Get That Bra!

Unread postby RKittine » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:44 am

I have only shot one wild boar in my short lived hunting career back in the 70s. Did not look like anything I would want to date!

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to General Discussion