Member Support

• Advertisement

Pilots Lounge

Everything aviation & seaplane related as well as personal subjects...

Pilots Lounge

Unread postby Glastar » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:56 pm

What's in the Pilots lounge that can't be accessed by mere mortals?

Can someone tell me what kind of sensitive material is contained in the Pilots Lounge board? I know you can't tell me details, but I'd like to know what it is that I can't see now so I'll have something to aspire to when I grow up.

P.S.- From reading some of the other posts, I assume the snarky tone I have employed here is correct and normal. If not, please correct me.
Glastar
Active Member Wings
Active Member Wings

Re: Pilots Lounge

Unread postby RKittine » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:24 pm

:welcome: Welcome Glastar, Nice to have you participate in the forum. Give us some background on you and your flying. Where are you located etc.

The Lounge and the Classifieds are a couple of advantages for those who help support the forum with a minimum annual contribution of $25.00. Not so secret, just a place where supporters can chat and share more information, but you will find that there is a lot shared on the general board.

Best, Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby jjbaker » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:54 am

Jim,

I am sorry for not having updated your profile after your recent donation. I thought I had, but apparently I forgot.
The snarky tone has reasons not immediately apparent to new people and its definitely not for everyone.

If it creates problems, let me know for a full refund. There used to be some 60 supporters on this forum, I think we're down to less than 20 and this year has been particularly destructive. Not a lot of activity so I limit my time dealing with this stuff quite a bit as I have to work for a living.

My email address is seaplaneforum@gmail.com and I am generally responsive to my members, especially those few who help me run this money pit.
The founders lounge is where the really bad hardcore stuff is discussed. We had a few founders depart in recent years (likely my fault, too) so there's even less activity there than anywhere else on the forum. IOW, the higher you reach in this secret society, the less you talk...

Greetings,
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Unread postby akavidflyer » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Welcome aboard!

Snarky aint bad as long as we are having fun!

:cheers:
Leonard Perry
Avid C Heavy Hauler
Avid Amphibian

"I would rather die trying to live, than live trying not to die"
akavidflyer
Silver Wings Member
Silver Wings Member

Unread postby TriPacer » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:25 pm

You also get to learn the secret handshake. Jason - show him the secret handshake!
TriPacer
Owner Of The Force
From Minnesota, where men strangle bears and children fly helicopters!
TriPacer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to General Discussion