Member Support

• Advertisement

Blade Aqua

Everything aviation & seaplane related as well as personal subjects...

Blade Aqua

Unread postby RKittine » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:34 pm

Well, looks like seaplane service to the Hamptons (as well as helicopter services on three levels and destinations including, Shelter Island, Montauk, the North Fork, Quogue. Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket) has gone upscale. There is a check-in desk at the East Hampton Terminal, with young ladies of Eye Candy or Trophy Wife status ages and looks in uniforms reminiscent of the early Tree Top / Trans Texas / Southworst Days (hot pants, low cut blouses, hats and heels and silk stockings, where trademarks of Southwest before they flew outside of Texas and became regulated by Interstate Commerce laws) along with cocktails according to the web site, all included in the seat prices from New York of between $495.00 and $1,250.00 per person each way. Who said that sexism is dead. My student today didn't want to leave the terminal.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Blade Aqua

Unread postby Stevesbrother » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:37 am

I may go back to flying for shoreline just to see that
"Still dreaming and hoping to die young at heart with a bar room story that will close the place"
Stevesbrother
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Blade Aqua

Unread postby RKittine » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:27 pm

I will take pictures tomorrow or Thursday and post.
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to General Discussion