Member Support

• Advertisement

EAA breakfast at NY1

Show Your Bird! Share your trip reports. Post Events!

EAA breakfast at NY1

Unread postby skimmerone » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Early morning showers made for low ceilings for a while so the crowds were late and not very many, but several Lake owners made the trek. Myron Mitchell made it over the hills from Providence Rhode Island, Bill snuck out of North Adams and of course, Pete Nelson, Ed Novack and I are based at Kline Kill, so there were 5 Lakes in evidence, plus one in a closed hangar. The chilly winds made it a bit uncomfortable to eat outside so most of us hid in the hangar. At noon I hosted a cookout for the Lake gang and other local friends. Barbara was off in Scotland and was sorely missed, but was present with her dill pickles. Myron missed her cookies, but made up with grubbed cigarettes from me. He is eventually moving to North Carolina, not too far from Winston Salem and therefore I expect the grubbing is finally going to be the other way around. Anyway, it was a fun day and we certainly have a good group of Lake owners and local friends. Thanks.
skimmerone
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: EAA breakfast at NY1

Unread postby TriPacer » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:40 am

Sounds like a good time! I'll have to find one of you guys sometime - I've never ridden in a Lake.
TriPacer
Owner Of The Force
From Minnesota, where men strangle bears and children fly helicopters!
TriPacer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to Seaplane Events, Pictures and Trip Reports/ Travel Logs