If you are considering coming to the second Australian seaplane pilots conference please REGISTER NOW as it will help us to plan another fantastic conference. You will save $50 by registering before the end of the month. Earlybird registration payment is not due until the end of August, so if there is any reason you cannot attend you can cancel your registration then. If you are planning on flying in and are unable to attend due to weather you will receive a full refund.
We have a great line up of speakers who have agreed attend.Topics and Speakers
- Keith Clark: President’s Speech
- Mark Skidmore: CASA Keynote Speech
- Jill Bailey operations manager: RAAus
- Steve McCaughey: US SPA President
- Adam Holt: FLAG training
- Michael Smith: “Melbourne, London, New York by SeaRey”
- Peter Ridley: “PNG Catalina operations”
- AMSA: “Rescue Coordination Art Heather and David Geers’ survival aspects”
- Stephen Dines: “Maintenance Tips”
- Rohan Whittington: Lifejackets in Seaplanes
- Dan Nickens: “Travelling the world by motor yacht and SeaRey”
- Kreisha Ballantyne: “AvPlan operating techniques”
IT’S EASY TO REGISTER…... JUST GO TO http://www.seaplanes.org.au
and click on the REGISTER HERE prompt.
DON'T MISS THE BOAT (flying boat that is), REGISTER NOW.
We look forward to catching up with you at Rathmines on 23 and 24 October!