Member Support

• Advertisement

ICOM A20 Nav / Com Handheld - SPF

Posting limited to Supporting Members ($25.00/Year). Personally owned items only.
Forum rules
Posting privileges limited to supporting members and industry supporters of seaplaneforum.com If you do post your email address, please be aware that you are posting to a public domain. DO NOT post on behalf of non-members. DO NOT post for sale items unless the item is owned and sold by you..

Seaplaneforum.com will not be held responsible for unsolicited emails received by you, as a result of listing here. Please - No Hotlinks. Posts without updates are pruned after 90 Days. Do not post ads from any commercial site or ebay! Seaplaneforum.com assumes NO responsibility for functionality or airworthiness nor legality of any item offered, sold, traded or exchanged. Exercise care when conducting any business. Thank You!

ICOM A20 Nav / Com Handheld - SPF

Unread postby RKittine » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:06 pm

I have an ICOM A20 Aviation Nav / Com Handheld for sale in excellent condition. The radio will come with a battery pack, wall charger and cigarette lighter charger. I have a second battery that will not take a charge, but could be sent to Batteries America or WWW Manufacturing / Broadway Battery to have new cells in for less cost then a new battery with a new case.

It also can be supplied with a lightweight, single earpiece, headset, similar to what you would use in a car for a cell phone, but with an inline PTT switch. Perfect for the low noise environment in a sail plane.

Also have a Aviation Heatset adapter to use David Clark or other full size aviation headsets. Also has a PTT in line.

In addition, the radio has a built in VFO receiver and indicator. Although it might make sense to buy a new battery (from one of the aftermarket battery suppliers like Batteries America or W&W Manufacturing) the one on the radio works, but a spare is nice to have.

I have the box and manual as well as the rubber ducky and belt clip. Asking $100.00 for the radio with battery, charger, rubber duck, belt clip, box and manual as well as the spare bad battery.

Make me a reasonable offer for the radio or for the radio and one of the two headsets.

Send E-mail address and I will send pictures.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: ICOM A20 Nav / Com Handheld

Unread postby jjbaker » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Robert,

Email pics to Jason and I'll upload them for ya.
BTW, whats the price on this? I had my fingers on one a year or so ago, but the deal fell through.

Jason
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Unread postby RKittine » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi Jason, As soon as I get up to the airport I will take pictures and upload them. I have a new A24 that I replaced the A20 with and now longer need it. I am open to offers.
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:18 am

Still for sale. Any reasonable offer.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:46 am

Still Available
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:00 pm

No reasonable offer refused. WIll sell Radio alone or with one of the headsets with it and / or a Speaker mike. great for when walking around the airport.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:14 am

TTT
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:08 am

TTT
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: ICOM A20 Nav / Com Handheld - SPF

Unread postby RKittine » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:31 pm

A20 and HS-20SB - Sold Pending Funds
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to For Sale & Want To Buy