Member Support

Jepp Leather Chart Binders

Posting limited to Supporting Members ($25.00/Year). Personally owned items only.
Forum rules
Posting privileges limited to supporting members and industry supporters of seaplaneforum.com If you do post your email address, please be aware that you are posting to a public domain. DO NOT post on behalf of non-members. DO NOT post for sale items unless the item is owned and sold by you..

Seaplaneforum.com will not be held responsible for unsolicited emails received by you, as a result of listing here. Please - No Hotlinks. Posts without updates are pruned after 90 Days. Do not post ads from any commercial site or ebay! Seaplaneforum.com assumes NO responsibility for functionality or airworthiness nor legality of any item offered, sold, traded or exchanged. Exercise care when conducting any business. Thank You!

Jepp Leather Chart Binders

Unread postby RKittine » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:28 am

I now only carry one 1" Jepp charter binder containing only the local instrument approaches I use with my Instrument Students. I have 7 3" Leather Binders in like new condition. If anyone is still using the binders for approach plates rather than their iPads etc., I will sell them at half price.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to For Sale & Want To Buy