Member Support

• Advertisement

EDO Hatch Covers

Share Your Feedback On Products And Services With The Rest Of The Gang!
Forum rules
This forum is not the right place for sellers and manufacturers to introduce their product or solicit membership feedback. Posts are closely monitored and will be deleted if unpaid advertising appears here.

Topics/ Items discussed are not paid advertisings/ endorsements for any specific product and no compensation/ reimbursement has been received to introduce or discuss any product here. If Seaplaneforum.com has received any reimbursement for introducing any product, this will be properly disclaimed in the respective post.

Seller/ Distributor retains all liability and responsibility for the accuracy, legality and usability of any products. Shared for informational purposes only. All Rights Reserved. Questions/ Concerns? seaplaneforum@gmail.com Thank you. J. Baker (Owner/Publisher Seaplaneforum.com)

EDO Hatch Covers

Unread postby RKittine » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Kenmore gets $90.00 for these plus freight.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131679755420?ss ... 1555.l2649
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: EDO Hatch Covers

Unread postby cubdriver2 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:49 pm

Seen them alot cheaper on ebay, I think Don Jones has them cheaper. 1320 cast covers are tough to find but we have some spares

Glenn
cubdriver2
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:48 am

Saw it on an Aeronca Site I am on and figured I would share it. If you tell the guy that you saw them on the Aeronca Forum he will sell them for under $50.00. This prices are delivered I believe which increases the savings over Kenmore and Peck.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. New York, New York - East Hampton, New York & Warwick, New York 631.374.9652
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby jjbaker » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:06 am

Are you splitting the royalties you're getting for the referred sales?
Maybe 1/2 price if you mention Promo Code "SPF2016" :lol:
jjbaker
Owner/ Admin
Owner/ Admin

Unread postby cubdriver2 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:02 pm

EDO FLOAT COVERS • $25 • AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE • Float covers for EDO floats. Pics available • Contact Victor Stutsky, Owner - located St Andrews, MB Canada • Telephone: 204-338-3788 • Posted January 3, 2016 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad
cubdriver2
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:24 am

Before you decide how good $25.00 is, find out what the TOTAL cost is with shipping, GSA and Duty from Canada. Ed Peck also has them for about this price until you ship them and pay all the fees. I do not know the guy selling these and get nothing out of it. Just letting people know there is another source.

I will check with Don to see if he has them. All the things I have bought from him have been great and since Guam is a US possession, the mail is fast and cheap.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby Stevesbrother » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:13 pm

Thanks Bob ! In the early process of buying a 7gcbc and EDO 2000's. They might come in handy. Anybody have any pictures or info on the Kenmore float hatch mod for 2000?
"Still dreaming and hoping to die young at heart with a bar room story that will close the place"
Stevesbrother
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:42 am

SB, Don Jones does not currently have them. Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby Stevesbrother » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:34 am

Thanks Bob !
"Still dreaming and hoping to die young at heart with a bar room story that will close the place"
Stevesbrother
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:58 pm

I put a good number of hours in Fil Fina's 7GCBC up at Island Bobs. Was a fun plane to fly.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby Stevesbrother » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Island Bobs Is a fun place I was in there in a supercub on floats a few years back. Friend of mine got his rating in that 7gcbc few years back.
Stevesbrother
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby harmonii60 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Mine are ready, I have 20 available.

You can see them on eBay here, these are NEW.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131703676855?ss ... 1555.l2649

Ping me if you're interested, I can give members an additional discount.
harmonii60
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Harmoni, all classifieds should be in the for sale section and for that you need to be a supporting member. It is east to support the forum.

Regards, Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby akavidflyer » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:14 pm

I just want to see if I have this right... Bob posts a link to hatch covers for sale. The guy selling them then offers a discount to members here.... Bob then tells said seller that he cant post here without being a supporting member yet Bob started this thread in the first place.. Am I the only one that thinks this a bit odd and counter productive?
Leonard Perry
Avid C Heavy Hauler
Avid Amphibian

"I would rather die trying to live, than live trying not to die"
akavidflyer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby harmonii60 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Lol, Didn't mean to cause a stir. How do I become a contributing member, just press "Donate" ? It's not in the FAQs. -H
harmonii60
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby akavidflyer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:21 pm

harmonii60 wrote:Lol, Didn't mean to cause a stir. How do I become a contributing member, just press "Donate" ? It's not in the FAQs. -H

Yes sir, you can click the donate button and you will then get a super secret decoder ring and a magic lantern... ok, so I am still waiting on my ring and lantern, but at least you will sleep better knowing you have helped to keep this site alive.

:beer:
Leonard Perry
Avid C Heavy Hauler
Avid Amphibian

"I would rather die trying to live, than live trying not to die"
akavidflyer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby RKittine » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:35 am

I post a lot of things that I think would be of interest to members here. Since I receive NO financial gain from it, I wouldn't even need to be a supporter, but if I post something that I am selling, then I have to be a supporting member. Many members here will post things about new floats or other products. If those companies want to post here, they need to be an Advertiser , but as an individual, you just need to be a supporting member to post your own sales items, otherwise we would have all kinds of people just signing up to post things for sale and do nothing to contribute to the form, both financially and hopefully by being an active member and adding to the information that is distributed here to all.

Bob
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Bob
rkittine@aol.com WA2YDV
RKittine
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to Seaplane Product Reviews & Discussions